Saturday, October 25, 2008

Random Weekly Photos

Okay, so Rick and I tend to take lots of pictures...mostly random...but we love to capture all the fun moments with our little guy. So I thought I would start a "Random Weekly Photos" blog to share a few of our MANY pics we do take. So Enjoy! relaxin' outside

look at those big blue eyes
Connor's silly face
Unkie teaching Connor how to tell time...
All ready for bed in his footed pj's...so cute!
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the PJ'S. I used to put you all in jammies like Connor's. No cold bellies in the middle of the night. Connor is growing into his cap. Can't wait to see all ya'll.
Love and prayers,
Lita

Princess Ellie said...

love the pic with your hat on backwards ! too cute !! Can't wait for you to come to my house !!

laci