Connor has been QUITE vocal lately! He "talks" to his hands, he talks on the phone (or anything resembling a phone---remote, shoe, whatever), he just TALKS...all the time. He is currently talking on his drum stick. He is quite verbal & quite LOUD!!!
WARNING: if you aren't Connor's grandparents or aunts/uncles, you may not appreciate this video. (I promise I made it shorter...it was well over 3 minutes!)
Enjoy at your own risk!
3 comments:
That is so awesome. I'm not sure what he was saying, but with that little hand fisted up and swinging he was sure telling you something. It's so wonderful to see him so vocal and expressive, he is growing so fast. Us McElmurry's are a loud bunch, that's just the way we were PROGRAMMED!!! Sorry to yell there, couldn't help it.
Uncle Todd
LOL ! O My Goodness Buddy! You sure do have a lot to say !! And it sounds pretty serious !! You are too cute !!!
laci
My Goodness that boy has a lot to say. I hope that you paid attention and took it all to heart Mom and Dad. It seemed very serious. I don't believe he was talking with quit the volume last weekend. I love you all and I'm looking forward to visiting with The McElmurry's next weekend. I will be all ears.
Love and prayers, Lita
Post a Comment