Today, at 26 months, Connor is quite a busy little boy. I failed to update at 25 months, so I thought I would let you in on what C has been up to lately.*From the title, C is talking a lot...and a lot in complete sentences. Some of our favorite things he says are: I like it (because of how he says it...), I love you, Please/Thank You/Bless You Mommy, Excuse me...I tooted, etc. He will repeat ANYTHING that you say (he started saying 'gosh' so we have everyone around him watching what they say...that just doesn't sound right coming out of a 2 year old's mouth...)
*Connor looks like he's gotten taller, I need to measure him, but he is holding steady at 31 lbs.
*He has become such a little boy lately...no fear, trying more things by himself without wanting help...much more adventurous.
*He rode a horse for the first time last week (pics to come).
*He loves to ride his tricycle, play at the park and go to his Gymboree Play & Music Class.
*At the park, he walks up to all the kids, not matter their age, and says "hi" or "good day." It's quite humorous the reaction he gets depending on their age...
*He is still sleeping in his crib. Our Dr. told us to keep him in there until he tried to climb out...still hasn't tried, but we may have to move him to a big boy bed soon....as he is a big boy.
*He loves to point out Airplanes & can see them before anyone else.
*He loves the moon & stars.
*He is a well mannered little guy. He says 'Please' & 'Thank you' most times without being prompted.
*He still LOVES the guitar, drums & piano. He plays them all daily!
*He loves to sing. Some songs he sings are: "Happy Birthday" (he likes to get the cake at the end if applicable), Twinkle Twinkle little Star (or Moon, depending on the day), Jesus Loves Me.
*He loves his family. He can point extended family out in pictures & say all of their names.
*He knows his shapes (thank you puzzles & IPhone Shape Game)
*He can count to 10.
I guess that's enough info for now. I promise I will have a picture post soon...no more long wordy posts...for now...I know you don't come here for that...
No comments:
Post a Comment