Thursday, September 16, 2010

Now I'm Really Outnumbered

That's right...Thanks to Julie we were able to find out that we are being blessed with another little boy! Connor is so excited about his little brother (although the whole time he kept saying he was having a "seester.") He has now become very fond of the idea of his lil brother!

Caedmon Scott is due to arrive January 21, 2011 (3 days after Connor's 3 Year Birthday).
We are so very excited about our growing family & I am so thrilled to be in a house full of boys =)
(I'm thankful that I have brothers, I feel pretty prepared!)

We talk daily about baby Cade with Connor. He is so excited and he will be an excellent big brother! He is already hoping that Cade will love Thomas the Train and can't wait to teach him all about it!

No comments: