Today I am 20 weeks!!! 1/2 way there! It is so hard to believe that the time has flown by this quickly. Before we know it, we will have little Connor here! How surreal!
It is fun to go through all these changes. My belly is definitely growing. I am extremely blessed not to have had morning sickness; however, I am getting some interesting dizzy/faint spells. They don't last long and I know this too shall pass. I am loving feeling my sweet little Connor move around. I don't necessarily feel any kicks, but he sure does move and I think flip. I can't wait to be able to share that with Rick. (We only have 1 1/2 weeks until we can be closer than 3 feet away)
So an interesting thing about pregnancy....the fascination with people wanting to touch your belly. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind it, but I think it is interesting...
Obviously, it has become evident that I am pregnant. With that comes many folks' desire to rub my belly. At Church today, I actually had someone ask, "Can I please rub your belly?" What do you say to that, "Sure, can I rub yours?" =) Again, I don't mind, I just find the fascination with the pregnant belly quite interesting.
3 comments:
I wish I was there to rub your belly. You looks so beautiful! I know that you and Rick, both will be so happy to be able to get closer than 3 feet! Can't wait for the next pictures.
I love you all three,
Lita
You look so cute! Hope you don't mind, but I will want to rub your belly too! Such a neat miracle You just got to feel it! I am keeping Miss Ellie this week! So much fun! Just you wait and see Lita! love banty
yeah ! I love seeing that little baby bump !! You look great ! Hope to see you and that little bump soon !
Laci
Post a Comment