


Rick was able to scan in some pictures tonight for your enjoyment! It's amazing how quickly he has grown! We are so excited to meet our little man and we can't wait for you all to meet him too!!! Thank you all for your prayers and support!
This sonogram was done at 17 weeks. At that time Connor was 7 oz, 7 inches long. We are now approaching the close of 20 weeks....I can't wait to see how much he's grown!!! It looks like were going to have a pretty tall boy. It is amazing to feel him moving around. I know he is still so tiny, but the boy can make himself known every now and again. I can't wait for Rick to be able to feel him move. He is already such a proud daddy!!!
2 comments:
O my Gosh ... O my Gosh !! I am so excited you finally got these pictures on here !! I have been checking everyday !! It is so sweet to see his tiny body ... I love him already !!
Laci
What a handsom little man! His Lita loves him so very much and is praying for his safe arrival!
love,
Lita
Post a Comment