Vanessa, as we celebrate this new adventure with you and Shane, we will continue to pray for you and lift you up as you all take a new path in your journey! What exciting times! Love you gals!!!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Thankful for Good Friends
It is so amazing to look back and see just how God orchestrates moments in your life. When you long for friendships of like-minded gals close to your own age, God somehow intermingles 6 lives and allows beautiful friendships to form. Thanks to each of you Julie, Nicole, Beth, Kym & Vanessa for investing in my life over the past 2 years. What amazing conversations we've had. Thank you for rejoicing with me and mourning with me. Thank you for living life with me through the good moments and the bad. I cherish each of you. Two years has brought on many changes....4 babies, 2 moves, fun birthday celebrations, Christmas parties, etc. I am so thankful for the mere conversation that three of us had that began our weekly conversations. I am ever indebted to each of you for being such amazing friends in my life. Thank you for being encouragers & supporters. I look forward to continued conversations and living life with one another! Beth, we miss you, but we are so thankful for the change that has allowed you to stay home and be such a wonderful mom to your two beautiful girls.
Vanessa, as we celebrate this new adventure with you and Shane, we will continue to pray for you and lift you up as you all take a new path in your journey! What exciting times! Love you gals!!!
Vanessa, as we celebrate this new adventure with you and Shane, we will continue to pray for you and lift you up as you all take a new path in your journey! What exciting times! Love you gals!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just now saw this post. Thanks for the sweet blog. I agree, yall have been so great and wonderful. Thanks for your friendship. Love ya girl!
Post a Comment