Sunday, August 10, 2008

Welcome Home Weekend

This past week Erin & Jon moved from San Francisco & Dana Point. Mom & Dad moved back to Clifton and Ryan & Lili back to Austin. It was Erin's birthday as well, so we all got together and celebrated! Here are a few pics from this weekend. Connor LOVES his Aunt Lili, but somehow I did not get any pictures of the two of them together...I can't believe it. Connor was completely satisfied to be in Lili's arms. Thanks for being such a wonderful Aunt! We look forward to spending much more time with you!!! Uncle Ryan showing Connor how to put his toe in his mouth...

Lita & Ryan were convinced that they could teach Connor how to crawl...quite a few good attempts, but no success yet...soon enough!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for this season of our lives! How blessed to get to be close to everyone and get to see Connor close up as he grows!