Monday, May 11, 2009

I Gotta Brag


I have an amazing Husband! Rick is sweet, caring, generous, giving, loving and so much more! I am so thankful for him. Rick not only works super hard so I can stay home with Connor, he helps out greatly when he gets home....amazing!!!

For Mother's Day, Rick gave me a few options of 'gifts.' I ended up having Friday morning to shop for myself by myself...that may not sound great to all of you...but it was a much needed 'break' to be out on my own (so liberating)....Saturday Morning I had a pedicure and shopped a little more! SO FUN!!! My parents drove in Saturday Afternoon and we had some yummy sushi and great conversation and great laughs with Connor. Sunday morning as Rick headed off to Church, the rest of us got ready and headed to Dallas to see my little bro & sis and have a fabulous Mother's Day Brunch at Blue Mesa with our Mom. Rick is such a trooper...after Church, he drove to Dallas by himself to hang out for a little bit and to pick Connor & I up to go back to E Texas.

What an amazing weekend!!! All thanks to Rick for being so sacrificial and letting me do the things I wanted to.

Rick, I love you and appreciate you! You are an amazing man, a wonderful husband, a fabulously fun daddy & a great friend! I am thankful to have you by my side as we walk through this journey of life! I love you!!!