RANT:
if you know me...you know I HATE MOSQUITOES!!!l They LOVE me...and now unfortunately they love Connor too! It is so unfortunate because we spend a lot of time outside....but they eat us up!!! I have tried just about everything...
*Off (and every spray/lotion like it)
*Avon Skin So Soft
*Dryer Sheets
*Eating more garlic/onions
*Spraying Listerine around the area you will be outside
*Wearing light colored clothing
*Etc, Etc...
All of that to say, we both had our first Mosquito attack of the summer....Connor and I both had huge whelps on our legs...NO FUN!!! Needless to say, we had to cut our outside time short....
Any Suggestions?
RAVE:
My child is HYSTERICAL!!! He loves to dance...to any music whether we sing or on the radio...He just starts moving....so funny!
He loves to be naked...yup....crazy child! When we get him ready for bath time he streaks through the house as long as we will let him!
A few nights ago, he ran through the house "talking" on his cell phone (the remote). He decided that it would be fun to play in his big box. He just laid in his box...too funny! (I would post a pic, but I'm afraid it is inappropriate)
The funnier thing though was I thought I had heard something leaking...but Rick said he didn't see anything...sure enough...I was bathing Connor and Rick was washing dishes and he stepped in the puddle....Connor's puddle....1st time of many, I'm sure, that my child will pee on the floor!!!
2 comments:
hahaha ... that is to funny !!
laci
I love it (sorry, Rick)!
Post a Comment