Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Birthday...

...To one proud Mama's 'little boy'...... To One Adoring son's Daddy...
...And to my fabulous, loving, caring, generous, talented best friend, partner in crime, and ever so amazing husband!
Rick,
I am so very thankful for you! I am still in awe that God chose me to be your wife. I am one blessed lady. You are truly amazing! You are, and have always been, such a wonderful friend! I love that I can talk to you about anything and be silent with you as well!
Thank you for working so hard to provide for our family. Thank you for taking care of me and Connor and loving us like crazy! Your little boy looks up to you so much already! I am so thankful that he wants to be just like his daddy! I love to watch you with our son. You are such a loving, fun, protective, caring, creative daddy!
Thank you for being such an encourager to me. I don't know what I would do without you!
I love you!
Happy Birthday!
Sharyn (& Connor)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

So,so sweet! Happy Birthday Rick and (wow) that baby picture looks a lot like Connor!

King's Krew said...

O my gosh ! I can't believe how much he looks like Rick in that picture !!!!!
happy birthday !

laci