This morning on my way to take Connor to Jim & Karen's, we had our usual drive conversation. We talk about where he is going, the things around us, and what he may do during the day. We make animal noises & carry on Connor Conversations...
Many times I will ask him to say words, sometimes he will oblige, and other times he won't. This morning I asked Connor if he could say "I love you..." He did not voice the words, but actions sure speak louder than words...He put his little chubby hand up to his mouth and "mwwwa" blew me a kiss. It brought tears to my eyes. I am such a blessed mama! I truly have an amazing little boy who loves me despite all my flaws & despite the fact that I am still learning how to be a mom. If we all only loved like a child, the world would be a better place!
Connor Man, thank you for loving your mama. Thank you for being full of grace & mercy. Thank you for teaching me the important things in life! I love you more than you will ever know!
Love, Mom
1 comment:
That is so precious! It's amazing how quickly they melt your heart!
Post a Comment