that's right...C is 23 MONTHS OLD today! CrAzY!!! Next month we will have a 2 year old! So very hard to believe! Here are a few recent pics of C. He is such a ham. He loves to laugh and make others laugh with him. I love his big smile & big blue eyes! 
We took C to the Dr. to make sure he didn't have an ear infection (gotta love this cold weather). They measured him & weighed him. I've got to say Uncle Jon did a good job when he named C 'Tank.' He certainly lives up to the name. When I put him on the scales/height measurer thingy...the nurse kept asking me to make sure his head was at the end. He is a tall little boy. He weighed in at 31 lbs and is 36 in long. We have a 3 footer...
This pic was from Thanksgiving. C & Aunite E had been dancing in the kitchen...kind of a family tradition. C was more than happy to join in. Laughter abounds!

We took C to the Dr. to make sure he didn't have an ear infection (gotta love this cold weather). They measured him & weighed him. I've got to say Uncle Jon did a good job when he named C 'Tank.' He certainly lives up to the name. When I put him on the scales/height measurer thingy...the nurse kept asking me to make sure his head was at the end. He is a tall little boy. He weighed in at 31 lbs and is 36 in long. We have a 3 footer...
This pic was from Thanksgiving. C & Aunite E had been dancing in the kitchen...kind of a family tradition. C was more than happy to join in. Laughter abounds!Although he can be challenging, we love every moment with this little guy. He certainly has a personality and an imagination. We are so very blessed to have the opportunity to be C's parents. Happy 23 months little bit! Love you!
1 comment:
Oh my GOSH! He's almost two! He's growing up. Only sixteen years until he leaves the house! (I'm not trying to make you feel bad or anythiong Rick and Sharon)
Post a Comment