Friday, December 11, 2009

Oh, How We Love The Jacks!

The McTrio sure does love the Jacks Family! You all are very special to us and we miss you guys! We really enjoyed getting to spend time with you all before the move. Here are a few fun pictures (WAY overdue) from our 'playdate.' Preston, Connor & Nathan

My Connor Loves Nathan...these two are characters together!

Connor Loves Mr. Preston too! Connor loves to watch P intently & do what he does.
As a mommy, I would be more than happy if Connor turned out like Preston or Nathan! You two are great guys & we love you....
Oh, and Rick is 'respectfully bowing' to you all! =)
This is how I found C when I got back to the Jacks' house...asleep in Mrs. Cindy's arms. So sweet! Connor has done this with Mr. David too. He loves Cindy & David (and so does his mommy & daddy)! Thank you for being such sweet friends! Miss you!

3 comments:

Four Jacks and a Pup said...

We miss you too! But we had a lot of fun with Connor and you. Can't wait to see you next week! I just bowed to Rick too! Bye!

Four Jacks and a Pup said...

We miss you too. We look forward to you coming to Longview next week. Can't wait for Sharyn and Connor to meet Sherlock. (Bow.) See you soon!

Nicole kraus said...

such sweet pictures! It was great catching up with you today. Can't wait to see you over the holidays!