Friday, November 27, 2009

Carrolling & a Glimpse of Cold Weather

We had a great time tonight. Erin is in town & she had researched and found a place downtown that she wanted to eat (Mexican/Lebanese food...similar to what she had when she lived in Mexico). We had an early dinner, then off to Millennium Park for 150 voice choir singing Christmas Carols. What a blast! It was beautiful to see so many people gathered and singing together. It was amazing to hear all the voices singing of Jesus too...a unique and unforgettable experience!

Rick & Connor all bundled up singing carolsBy this time both of our noses were looking a little red...it is COLD...I know it will be MUCH COLDER soon...but for Texas folk...IT'S COLD!!!
Me & my sweet boy (who refused to wear his gloves...)
All Bundled Up
Mom & E enjoying the 'brisk' air
Always fun & silly times with this family...laughter abounds!
The 150 carolers where in front of the bean


1 comment:

Nicole kraus said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that you guys are getting adjusted! I can't wait to hear how everything goes and what God does in and through you guys. I miss yall's sweet family, but know that we will remain connected in Hiim. Miss you girl!