
To all my faithful readers, I apologize...I have not been a faithful picture taker, picture uploader or blog poster this past, well month now. I promise I will unpack my camera or upload pics from my IPhone and get them on here SOON!
As for a short update...we are getting settled in and adjusted to our new environment. We may even be experiencing SNOW on Thanksgiving or the Friday after. Can't wait! If so, I will definitely have pics then!
I leave this post with an expression of deep gratitude. I am so very thankful for my boys. Rick is such an amazing husband, best friend & father. He is a husband who helps around the house, isn't afraid to do dishes or laundry. I daily become more and more thankful for him. Oh little Connor. He is such a joy to be around. I love this little dude. I am so thankful to be his mommy & to get to spend my days home with him. He definitely keeps me laughing, frustrated, on my toes & constantly reminds me to have fun in all the little things.
I am so thankful for the rest of my family & friends as well. I will have to expound later...it's bedtime.
What are you thankful for?
No comments:
Post a Comment