Wednesday, October 28, 2009

IPhone Gallery

Prepare yourself...I rarely upload my IPhone pics. I have over 1600 pics on my phone (crazy, I know...it's just always so handy...so good to capture those random moments). So, enjoy LOTS of pics from the past few months....
Playing on the stage at Barnes & Noble
Kim & Jon reading to C
Crazy Face
My 2 boys enjoying Dippin' Dots @ the Shreveport Boardwalk
Fun with Friends, Jenn & Matthew
Snack time with Matthew
Big Cheese

So Serious
a friend had borrowed this & recently returned it. C decided he needed to try out his bouncer seat again...I think he's a little big for it ;)
Dancing in the grocery store with Uncle Jon
C enjoying the fruits of his labor

Playing on Traci's Little Rascal
She thought C may need a helmet
As much as I made fun of Traci for riding on this thing, it is actually a lot of fun!!!
Playing in Miss Traci's convertible
Jammin' on the trap set...
Doing work in Big Jim's office



Fish Face
Rock On
He's a natural

This child loves to play in cars
C has big shoes to fill (his daddy's)
C & Preston sitting in church
Are you beginning to see a trend here?
Picking out his Christmas gifts...
Playing in the rain

running through the streetChristmas came early...C got a little 'la la' He LOVES to play the guitarTa Da...that's all folks...

2 comments:

Nicole kraus said...

Oh, what great memories! My favorite pic has to be the last one. So funny! Miss you guys and we are praying for your awesome adventure!

Jenn said...

That was so cute! I love all the music pictures.