Friday, October 16, 2009

I Heart Old Navy

Okay, so this is not one of my 'normal' blog posts, but I am overwhelmed with excitement from my trip to Old Navy this morning. I had to run to Office Depot to grab a few things, and the BIG RED sign that read "An Additional 50% Off Clearance" next door at Old Navy caught my eye. I went home, printed a $10 off any $50 purchase (just in case I found THAT much stuff), and headed back to see what I steals or deals I could find....
Let me just say, I wasn't disappointed.
I tried to take pictures, but my 20 month old wouldn't stop playing with all my loot (especially my new shoes!). I may try to upload some later because it is all GREAT stuff!
Here is a list & prices (after the $10) of my amazing finds!
*2 pair flats (1--blue suede <3, 1--silvery gold slip on...they will go with ANYTHING...LOVE THAT!) $3.42 each pair
*3 Pair workout pants (2 long, 1 cropped) $3.65, 2 @ $4.29 each
*2 Mockneck 1/2 zip Long Sleeve Workout Jackets $4.08 each
*3 Long Sleeve full zip workout Jackets $5.15 each
*2 Long Sleeve Workout Tops (the ones that wick away moisture ;0) ) $2.56 each
*3 Tanks to go under the Jackets 2 @ $1.28 each, 1 @ $2.36
*3 Long Sleeve Tops (cute, not to workout in!) 2 @ $1.71 each, 1 @ $3.86
Total: 18 Items for around $60...Not too bad!!!

So, this post was NOT to boast about my AMAZING finds, it was to encourage you that if you need anything (pants, skirts, dresses, shirts (short sleeve or long sleeve) jackets, shoes, purses, etc) and if you are anywhere near an Old Navy, you really should boogie on over & see what you can find!
I just happened to need some 'warmer' workout gear, but they DO have more than workout stuff! Also, there is not much on clearance for toddler boys (I looked there too...no good finds...)

Happy Old Navying! Let me know what you find!

No comments: