Thursday, October 8, 2009

Have a Little Faith

If you have never read, "Tuesdays with Morrie," by Mitch Albom, go out and buy it NOW! I am about 100 pages in to Albom's new book, "Have a Little Faith," and I LOVE it! Both of these books are True stories and they prove to be very powerful!
Here is an excerpt from my read last night:
My friends, if we tend to the things that are important in life, if we are right with those we love and behave in line with our faith, our lives will not be cursed with the aching throb of unfulfilled business. Our words will always be sincere, our embraces will be tight. We will never wallow in the agony of 'I could have, I should have.' We can sleep in a storm. And when it's time, our good-byes will be complete.

LOVE IT!!!

I have not completed this book, so I cannot tell you that the whole book is wonderful, but the first 100 pages are definitely worth reading. Also, it is a small book & a quick read. I have only read it two nights and read 50 pages each night.
Just had to share....

No comments: