Wednesday, October 28, 2009

In McElmurry News...

Well, the house was cleaned from top to bottom
Everything was put it in its place...The sign was put in the yard, 'house for sale'
The first couple that walked through the door
Made an offer we couldn't refuse...
They wanted to make our house their new home...
So, in a few weeks we will pack up the car
Buckle up & put a smile on our face
We will be seeing a lot less of this...
And a lot more of this...
That's right, The McTrio will be headed north in a few weeks. We are packing up our things and headed to the Chicago area. Rick has an amazing job opportunity and we are excited about our new adventure at hand!
We are sad that we will have more miles that separate us and family & great friends, but we are excited to embark on this new adventure and continue this amazing journey called life that we are so grateful for.
So, come visit! We love company! We covet your prayers over the next few weeks as we transition.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love the post, very clever. But, sniff,sniff...you all will be missed!

Vanessa Meling said...

I heard the big news! Wow, I'm so happy for you guys. I'm sure you'll be missed at LifePoint and in Lgv. We'll have to visit you when we go to Chicago to watch the cubs! I'll be praying for you.