With that said, it's been a while...so there is a lot to catch up on...
My mom took these sweet pictures of me & my boys on Valentines Day
Cade's Recent Stats:
2 Weeks:
9lb 4oz
21 in
4 Weeks:
10lb 6oz
22 in
Mr. Cade is healthy and growing well! I think he is trying to keep up with his big brother. At 9 days old, during tummy time, he actually rolled over from his tummy to his back (I have witnesses--Jim & Karen saw it too). He has since done this 2 other times. We are amazed at how strong this guy is. He is holding his head up a lot too! I honestly think us Second children are very hard headed individuals who push ourselves to do things well and as soon as possible =). We are always trying to outdo our older siblings (sorry Ryan)!
We are enjoying every minute with Mr. Caedmon Scott. He definitely completes our little family! He is spoiling us as well with his sleep schedule. He sleeps anywhere from 5-8 hours at night before waking up for a bottle. God is Good!
Sweet Daddy & Connor
Unfortunately, I take most of my pictures these days on my IPhone due to having my hands full, & I haven't uploaded them to the computer yet. I will soon...so check back for more recent pictures of the boys!
Until then, HAPPY ONE MONTH CAEDMON SCOTT! We love you & thank God for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment