For those of you that have been waiting on me to update the blog with pictures, I apologize for my tardiness...life with 2 little guys is a bit busier that expected =)
Here are a few pictures to tide you over until I get 'extra time' to get my pictures organized on my computer.

Caedmon arrived on 1/26/11 at 9:10 pm weighing 8lbs 13.5 oz and 20 inches long. He was a full pound heavier than his older brother! Already trying to stay ahead!


Connor was SO excited to meet 'Baby Cade!' He was thrilled beyond belief and did so well...until that evening...Connor asked if baby Cade could go back into mommy's tummy. It was a sad moment...But since then, he has done excellent with Cade! He is a wonderful big brother!




So proud to be a big brother! Connor is SO helpful, loving and is learning to be gentle with Cade! I am so proud of him and feel so blessed that the adjustment is going so well!


And I leave you with this...Caedmon and his daddy
The moment I laid my eyes on Mr. Caedmon Scott
After a long day of labor, finally meeting our little guy
Papa & Lita with their 3rd Grandson
My 3 boys
Connor loving on Caedmon
Such sweet moments
I love this: one of their many brotherly conversations =)
Papa Bear & Caedmon
Lita & Caedmon
You never think you can love anyone so fast, then you meet your child for the first time. You never think you can love anyone more than you love your spouse, then you see them with your child & your love multiplies exponentially! I am so blessed by my sweet family. SO blessed to have such a wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally and loves our children. I am beyond blessed with 2 healthy, happy, handsome little guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment