Monday, January 23, 2012

OH SNOW!!

We had the first REAL snow of 2012 a few days ago & boy did my boys enjoy it!
 Rick collected plenty of snow for the traditional snow cream...
 Connor was beyond thrilled to help me make it...

 Hard at work
 So proud of his yummy finished product!
 Cade even got in on the snow cream action...he liked it a little too much

 This was Cade's first time in the snow...we don't have gloves small enough for him so he didn't last long!
 Rick, Cade, Connor & Big Jim sitting on the big pile of snow!
 Mrs. Karen warming up Cade
 The biggest snow ball of the day!
 Connor just dropped in the snow & decided to make a snow angel
 The beautiful finished product!


 Popa Bear stopped by & got in on the snow ball action!
 These 2 handsome guys attacked me as an innocent by stander...

 Eating snow from a shovel 

 Connor rescuing Big Jim from the deep snow

The biggest snow angel I've ever seen
 Sunrise on the fresh snow from our front porch
 You can almost see how deep the snow was from where it was cleared from our driveway & sidewalk
 Oh Snow.  I love you, but I loathe you.  I can handle you in small spurts.  It's not you that I completely dislike, but it's the other relatives you bring with you...you know...RIDICULOUS Wind & Crazy Cold Temperatures.  If you came alone, I would be more apt to accept you, but since you insist on coming with all your relatives, I choose not to call you friend.

No comments: