This weekend Rick and I had a blast with Ann, Caleb & Christian Ratliff. My Uncle Jim brought them up on Friday evening for a weekend visit (Thanks Unc), and Ryan met me 1/2 way to take them home (Thanks Ryan)! We had quite an eventful weekend. We watched movies, picked blackberries, swam, shopped, played on indoor playgrounds while it rained, and a multitude of other fun things.....I do have to mention that the kiddos didn't believe me when I told them I was going to have a very large belly by Christmas....so I put a pillow under my shirt to demonstrate.....well, Caleb and Christian followed suit. Unfortunately, we did not get any pictures of the bellies, but it was fun! I miss you guys already! We'll have to do it again soon!
Here are a few pictures from our weekend!
The kids thought it was funny, so Rick to a picture of them with the Portapotty...
2 comments:
I can't believe how big you 3 are getting ! Glad you had fun !
Laci
How much fun. I want to come and play soon. I love to pick the berries! They taste so good. Next summer we will have little hands to help us, or at least little hands in the stoller, or to share Kyler and Shawns wagon!
Love,
'Lita
Post a Comment