Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Our Baby's First Photo!!!






We finally got to see our little 'peanut' today! We were overwhelmingly excited! It was an experience like no other!!! Oh to see that little Heart Flutter for the first time!!! We finally got to clarify for Rick...there is one and one only, so he can quit praying every morning for THEM!!! Thank you all for your prayers, encouragement and excitement! We are so excited about the new adventure of parenthood and we look forward to seeing our little 'peanut' blossom! They told us today that we are 7 Weeks and 3 Days and that our Due Date is January 13th! We can't wait to meet our little one!!!

5 comments:

McElmurry Family said...

That is so awesome. Congratulations again. It's such an extrodinary feeling when you get to see that little heart beating for the first time. We are so thrilled for ya'll. We can't wait to meet our neice/nephew come January.

Unknown said...

I am such a proud grandmother. I am so amaized at that sweet heart and brain and spinal chord.
Psalms 139:13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
How amaized I am at the wonder of our Lord!
love,
mom

Honey said...

What a beautiful baby!!!! I am so excited for yall.

i love ya

julie

Anonymous said...

Aren't you just in AHHH with God's Creation?!!!!!! Little Peanut we love you already and will anxiously watch your growth!
Love Banty

ps your Grandmother got to Psalm 139:13 before me, but that's OK! She is in for so many blessings with you!

Princess Ellie said...

yeah!!!! I'm so excited about your little peanut ! I'm so happy you got to see the little heartbeat ! It is such a little miracle ! I've been thinking girl... but I heard the heartrate was in the 130's ... which makes me think boy ... who knows ????

laci