Thursday, May 10, 2007

January 11, 2008











January 11, 2008 (or before) will be a day that changes our lives forever! We are so excited grow our family of 2 to 3 (or more)!!!

9 comments:

Brandy said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys! :)

Love,
Brad, Brandy, Tate and Emmy

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!! Oh my, you are in for so many BLESSINGS! He or She will be so close to Ellie's age!! I'm sure they will be best friends too! We will be praying for you!!

love banty(mom #2)

ps Rebecca will be an awesome grandmother!!

Honey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
What a special Mother's Day gift this is for you!!!I will be checking this blog to stay updated.

love ya

julie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! Sharyn, your mom called me to have me visit this site and she was saying "I wanted to hear your reaction." And before I could even go to the computer, I screamed "IS SHE PREGNANT!?!?!?" She and I were just laughing in happiness for you guys!

AHH!! I can't believe it! That's AWESOME! Y'all are going to be great parents! I'm really excited for you!

Keep us updated out here in Cali! God bless,

Jenny

Princess Ellie said...

I am so excited ... I don't know the words to descirbe the joy of becoming a parents ! I am so happy for you guys !

love you both !
laci

Unknown said...

that's probably the coolest thing anyone's ever written on their stomach!! I love yall and you're both (ALL) constantly in my prayers!
love,
Tia Erin :)

Unknown said...

I cannot express the joy that is in my heart! What a wonderful new chapter in the life and times of R & S Mc. "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD."
All my love and prayers!
momma b

McElmurry Family said...

We are so excited for ya'll. Ya'll are such a wonderful Aunt and Uncle and we know ya'll will be awesome parents. Your baby is so blessed that God has chosen ya'll to be his or her, or his and hers, or his and his, or hers and hers parents. :) Congratulations again.

Love Todd and Lisa Mc.

mark and amber said...

Congratulations i cant wait to have a new cousin