This weekend Rick and I had the honor of being involved in our First Wedding. Rick performed Jacob and Lacy Eaton's wedding on Saturday. It was beautiful! On Friday, after the Rehearsal dinner, the photographer, a friend from Church, asked if we would mind being his "test dummies" for sunset pictures. Not bad for dummies....
4 comments:
How much fun! Where was this photographer when you two got married. Oh, in Longview. Yea. The sand is so beautiful and white!I'm glad ya'll had fun!
Love,
mom
How beautiful! You two are such and sweet couple. We love you!!!
OOOPS!I mean such a sweet couple! Sorry mommy fog or lack of sleep. How can we get a copy of the pics?
Don't lay on your tummy anymore ... you might sqaush little peanut :) HaHa ... Great pictures ... the first two are my favorite ... those are awesome ! You need to do those again when you have a bigger baby bump !!!!
love
laci
Post a Comment