Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Chuck E Cheese....Where a kid can be a kid!!!































Erin flew in from Mexico on Wednesday. She has been in Ometepec teaching English and Biology for the past year. I was very blessed to have her at my house while Rick had to go through some testing. Anyhow...these pics are from us taking Ann, Christian & Caleb to Chuck E Cheese. We played lots of games with them, until we found the photo sketcher....it was only 1 token!!! We had too much fun!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun my family had! What attractive children we have. What a cute hubby I have. What a cute niece we have too. All the pictures and pizza too. You can't beat it with a stick. I get to go next time.
Love,
Lita

Princess Ellie said...

Those pictures are too cute ... Looks like fun ...

Laci

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are just having to much fun in those pics! OK Lita, me and you next time! love banty