Sunday, July 8, 2007

If you Look Closely....

.....you can see a belly....actually, you don't have to look that closely. At this point, it just looks like I've gained a few pounds.....I don't quite have the cute baby bump just yet.

Yesterday ended our First Trimester, so on with the SECOND TRIMESTER today!!! I can't believe how fast this is flying by. We start our 14th week today!!! Too crazy!!!
Thank you all for your prayers for our little one! We can't wait to find out if we are going to have a little girl or boy! We look forward to praying for our baby by name!!!

Don't you like Rick's Tux? He hates to get all dressed up, but he will do it every now and again for good friends. This tux had quite a LONG tail!!! =0) Too Cute....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My you three clean up really good! You look so formal! I appreciate getting to see how my grandbaby is growing!
Love and prayers,
"Lita

Anonymous said...

How cute you all look! Can't believe the first trimester is done! We'll find out soon! Anxious to hear! love banty