GOOD NEWS TODAY!!!
Why they do this, I don't know...but if test results are good, they mail them to you...if they are bad...they call you. All of that to say, I have NEVER been so happy in my life to receive a piece of mail from the Dr.'s office!!! For those of you who know the situation...all of Rick's CT Scans and Bone Scans came back CLEAR of abnormalities!!! We are thoroughly excited...I mean, doing the happy dance in the kitchen excited while reading each page of the results!!! It is so good that his Dr. (Dr. Scumpia, from Russia---who shows NO expression, hardly) wrote CONGRATULATIONS on the results!!! AMAZING!!!
All of that to say, Thank you each for your prayers! We are ever so grateful to the Mighty God we serve and are so thankful to have friends and family who have covered us in prayers during this chaotic time in our life! What a roller coaster. I know we are not 100% out of the clear. They will definitely be doing quite a bit of follow up considering Rick's history....but for now...WOO HOO!!! A breath of fresh air, a sigh of relief, happy tears, smiles galore, big hugs, and knowing that my husband has this huge pressure lifted off of his shoulders....
Again, thank you all for your prayers, your sweet notes, and your friendships!
7 comments:
"REJOICE, REJOICE, and again I say REJOICE!" I cannot express my gratitude to our Lord Jesus for clear results!! You both have been an incredible example of faith, peace, patience, and steadfastness. How great is our GOD, whose mercies are new every morning, even at the evening mail run!
Always praying for and loving you three!
Lita
PRAISE GOD! THANK YOU JESUS! Now you two put that baby bed together!! love janie
Answered Prayer !! I'm so happy and thankful for the good news !
Laci
Wow- Sharyn. What a blessing. These trials will only increase your faith and understanding of God's mercy & grace...but sometimes it would be easier to have a smaller trial to handle :) Well...I'm praising Him and crying for you guys here in Virginia. So glad that everything is looking good. Take care. -Kat
We are so excited!!!! God is so good and miracles happen!
Sharyn,
I am addicted to Kat's blog and I was reading the comments and went to your page. It wasn't until I got to the pregnancy picture that I realized who you were! Congratulations on both your pregnancy and your husband's wellness. I have 18 month old twin boys and I can't imagine the additional stress that you are going through right now. The pregnancy was hard enough for me. It is nice to know you and yours are well!
Erica (Bennett) Sisemore
God IS good. I am so happy to hear the great news!!
Can't wait to see another pic of your baby bump, or is it a bit bigger than a bump now?!?!
Love you guys,
Julie
Post a Comment