Thursday, September 20, 2007

Pictures of our Sweet Connor





Let's just say...It's definitely our little Connor...NO QUESTIONS asked! He made himself quite evident this time.
Connor's fighting weight is currently 1 lb 6 oz and his heart rate was 146 bpm. He is quite healthy. We got to see all his internal organs, his spine, and all the important things...then for the fun 4D Sonogram. How amazing! Rick and I were both in awe of how our little man is growing. Apparently he is quite long...they couldn't tell us how long...but his head is by my mid right ribcage, his bottom by the lower left ribcage, and his feet in my stomach (or on top of my bladder). That explains alot! We are so honored to be given this child to raise. We continue to pray for our little Connor and pray for wisdom as we embark in the new adventures of parenthood! January will be here before we know it. We will complete our 24th week this Sunday! It is so hard to believe that 6 months have passed this quickly! Rick and I are so excited to meet our little Connor! We can't wait to experience the joys that he will bring!






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh what a handsom, beautiful, sweet, wonderful, gorgious baby boy. His Lita is so very proud of him. I pray for you my sweet Connor! I love you my sweet baby boy! I can't wait to hold you!
Love,
Lita

McElmurry Family said...

Congratulations again. He is soooo cute. We can't wait to meet our nephew.

Nicole kraus said...

What a cutie! The 4 D sonograms are so great! We are so excited to see Conner and can't wait to share this great time with you guys.

Brandy said...

He is adorable! :) Those sonograms are amazing! I am glad everything is going well. We cannot wait to meet Connor!

The Greene's

Princess Ellie said...

I can't believe how much you can see his little face ... so sweet !

laci