WHOA!!! 25 WEEKS!!! Where has time gone?
It is so hard to believe that we have less than 15 weeks until we meet our little man! I am so excited! I cannot wait to meet my little Connor!
As far as I go....WHOA...my belly is GROWING!!! Don't they say that you grow the most in the last months/weeks....well....I guess I'm there....
It is so fun to feel my little Connor move SO MUCH now. Funny story: Saturday morning Rick and I sat outside because it was such a beautiful morning. Connor hadn't really been moving too much, if at all that morning, but Rick put his head up to my belly and started talking to him. A few seconds passed, and Rick got a good kick in the ear from his son! How fun! I think Connor was telling his Daddy to be quiet so he could sleep. That was the only movement he made until later that afternoon. I guess he went back to sleep after all.
It is so fun to feel my little Connor move SO MUCH now. Funny story: Saturday morning Rick and I sat outside because it was such a beautiful morning. Connor hadn't really been moving too much, if at all that morning, but Rick put his head up to my belly and started talking to him. A few seconds passed, and Rick got a good kick in the ear from his son! How fun! I think Connor was telling his Daddy to be quiet so he could sleep. That was the only movement he made until later that afternoon. I guess he went back to sleep after all.
Anyhow, there's my fun story! I'm sure we will have many more to come...stay tuned!
3 comments:
My sweet darlin' girl, you look absoluly beautiful! I wish I could see you in person! Have a wonderful week. Tell Connor that his Lita loves him and is praying for him!
Love,
Lita
YOU LOOK SOOOO CUTE !!! I love it !! It makes me want to rub your belly !!!
Laci
You look so cute!! How wonderful for you to feel that precious life inside you! And Daddy too! :)
love banty
Post a Comment