Monday, October 22, 2007

A few things for Connor


Here is a picture of Connor's Crib. Lita is working hard to get the bedding finished! And yes, this is as far as we've gotten with his room. I have an idea of how I want it to be, I just can't find everything I want for his room yet. I know I will soon.


Here is an awesome blanket I found for Rick (well, Connor) at Canton last month. I thought it was too fun and that Rick's son NEEDED this!!! I couldn't pass it up...plus is was late Sunday and it was 1/2 off!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That blanket is so cute! I love it. I just wish Lita had made It. Oh, well, she's almost finished with Daddy's guitar quilt. You can all get under it.
See you all Nov 10! Can''t wait!
Love,
Lita

Princess Ellie said...

awww... it is so exciting to set up the room ... before Ellie was here ... I would just go sit in her room and dream about her ...

Laci