Mom had suggested that since I now go to the Dr. every 2 weeks, I should take a belly shot every two weeks....I won't bore you with that...but this one is for my mom!
I think my little Connor is getting longer because I am now noticing growth right under my ribcage, not just in my 'belly' anymore.
Things are going well still....no complaints, except Charlie Horses...but other than that...no complaints!
5 comments:
My baby girl is havin' a baby! You looks so beautful to your mom! I am so proud of you and Rick! You both are exhibiting such wonderful faith and grace! I can't wait to see you in person!
Know that the three of you are in my constant prayers.
Love,
Lita
you look great !! Sooo cute ... Can't wait to see you in person !
Laci
you look great !! Sooo cute ... Can't wait to see you in person !
Laci
o ya .... and I agree with your mom... more tummy pictures
I also agree on the tummy pictures, for those of us who don't get to see you very often. You look GREAT!!
see you soon
Julie
Post a Comment