...that I have an amazing mother!!! My mom has not only been a huge support to us during this past year, but she has spent numerous hours slaving over Connor's bedding. She has put up with me ordering fabric, deciding I hated it, and then finding something I really liked, and making "simplicity" look THIS good!!! Thanks mom for taking the time to put up with me and make the most amazing set of bedding I've ever seen! I greatly appreciate you!!! Connor will love all of the different textures of the fabric and he will sleep so well surrounded by his Lita's love!!! 
2 comments:
Making Connor's bedding was pure joy. Every stitch a prayer for our little one.
Love,
Lita
Lita, you did a wonderful job on the bedding! I'm sure you loved every minute of it! Anxious to see you in Texas soon! love banty
Post a Comment