Before I know it, my once little boy, will be growing so rapidly before my eyes. What an amazing gift my little Connor Allen is!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
8 Weeks or Less to Go!!!
Well, the belly is growing!!! We are so excited... We started our 33rd week today! WOW!!! What an amazing blessing this journey has been! It is so incredible how quickly this has gone. I went back to Clifton to celebrate Elizabeth Grace King's 1st Birthday this weekend. I know for Laci & Todd this year has flown by, but I cannot believe their once tiny tiny baby is now ONE!!! I pray that I learn to savor each moment, each stage, each part of Connor's sweet life. I am enjoying being in this moment. Feeling him move, kick, push...I am cherishing these moments.
Before I know it, my once little boy, will be growing so rapidly before my eyes. What an amazing gift my little Connor Allen is!

Before I know it, my once little boy, will be growing so rapidly before my eyes. What an amazing gift my little Connor Allen is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How sweet you two look! I can't wait to see the three of you on Thursday. I remember last Sunday night praying for the Lord to help me savor every minute with you all. The time goes so swiftly. Connor will be here before we know it.
God bless you all,
Lita
Whoo hoo...you are getting so close! I can't wait to meet Connor. He is just going to be so precious, and you look great girl!
Nicole
You look awesome !! And I must say ... I loved seeing you and Connor last weekend ! Thank you so much for coming to Ellie's party ! I miss getting to have our girl time !! I miss you ! And I can't wait for Connor to get here !! You are an incredible friend and I love you !
laci
How fun to get to feel of your belly! Thanks for sharing! How amazing! Sure do love you!
love banty
ps can't wait to see Lita!!!!!
Post a Comment