Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thanksgiving

My family all flew in from California for Thanksgiving. We all met at my grandparents house.
It was so nice to be with family!
We missed being with Rick's family, but we are excited to see them at Christmas!!!

My sweet sister


Popa Bill got out his old Navy uniform. Erin was able to fit into it. What neat stories come along with such history.


A friendly belly bump...
Christian checking out the Day After Thanksgiving Sales Ads...
A friendly game of checkers.



The Family Tradition of Making Grandma Scott's Homemade Rolls... I taught Erin how to make the rolls this year, since I didn't know if I would feel up to it. She did quite well!!!






If you look closely, you can see that Ryan added Lili to the picture. Lili wasn't able to be here for Thanksgiving, but we wanted her in our pictures!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun we had! Then the shower on top of that. Getting to see dear friends was wonderful, such a blessing! I can barely wait to come back for Connor's birthday! I love you all!
Love,
Lita

Princess Ellie said...

so nice to see the family together !! I know you all had a wonderful and special time !

love ya
laci