I don't know if I've shared the story of this dresser yet or not...but if I have, it's worth sharing again. So, I had been hunting for the "perfect" dresser to match Connor's furniture that would last a long while and grow with him. I had found a couple that I really liked that were about 6 drawer dressers. Rick went back to the furniture store with me and commented that he liked them, but further 'showed' me what he would have done with such a tall dresser....Rick proceeded to pull out the drawers from the bottom to the top and make "stairs." He said that he would climb such a tall dresser, so needless to say, we found a 4 drawer dresser.
Thank you to each of you who contributed to Connor's personal library. A special thanks to the gals from the Church who through the shower and asked everyone to bring a book in lieu of a card. What an awesome and special idea. We received so many wonderful books with such sweet notes in them to Connor.
4 comments:
Lita will get to work on the valances for the windows and curtain for the changing area right after Christmas, or when I get there. HeHe.
love,
Lita
I can't wait to use the glider and read the books!
Lita did a great job !! Looks like everything is ready and in it's place ! Now we just have to wait for Connor to get here !! So exciting !! Love ya !
Laci
I love his bedding! Good job Lita! Countdown has begun!!!! How exciting! love banty
Post a Comment