Wednesday, December 26, 2007
How Low Can He Go?
Today marks 2 weeks and 4 days until our little man is suppose to make his grand entrance into the world (in case you didn't know, that's only 18 DAYS!!!). We went to the Dr. today for our weekly visit, and had no progression from last week. We are still at a 1. My only question is....How low can he go? I mean seriously, look at the picture below. I can now officially 'suck in' and feel my ribs above him. He is sitting SO LOW!!! I kind of expected to see a little progression due to where he is sitting, but it's okay for him to cook a little longer. Yesterday Rick and I were able to have a quiet Christmas. We simply enjoyed one anothers company. We had many discussions about the future, and how this will be our last 'quiet Christmas' for many years to come. It was so nice to spend time with my best friend and enjoy the day! What an amazing blessing: to have such a sweet husband who I truly enjoy being around and that I can honestly say is my best friend! God has been so good to me. We look forward to meeting our new little blessing very soon! We will keep you all posted on any progression!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! It looks like you put a basketball under your top. You look sooo skinny everywhere except right in front at the BOTTOM. How fun to get to see you. We missed you all so much, but cannot wait to come for Mr. Connor's arrival! This maybe the only quiet Christmas you will every have.
All my love and prayers!
Lita
that's so crazy! not much longer to wait!!
love you,
e
o my goodness... looks like he's getting ready !! You look great !
love ya
laci
i had all kinds of crazy dreams about you and little Connor last night ... I'll call ya today to tell you about them !!
love ya
laci
Post a Comment