Sunday, December 16, 2007

4 Weeks...28 Days...However You Want to Look at It...

WOW....I am at a loss for words...
Well, not really...I just CAN'T believe how close we are to meeting our little man!!! Connor will be here, in our arms, in 4 weeks or less. My mom was 1-2 weeks early with all of us. Now, I'm not expecting that, but I wouldn't complain either. Rick and I are just so overwhelmed with emotion. We are so excited, yet a little anxious and nervous as well. What an amazing Gift God has chosen to give us.
I begin my one week checkups this week, so I will keep you all posted on our progress! So exciting!!!
Here is the baby bump progress as of today!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look wonderful! I can hardly wait to hear what your doctor has to say on Wednesday! I will keep my suitcase packed. The three of you are in my prayers and heart. Tell Connor that "Lita says, I already know I love you."
All my love,
Lita

Princess Ellie said...

You look so cute !! He's almost here !!

laci

Honey said...

i can't believe it's almost time for Connor to be here. It just seems like yesterday that yall came to my office to find out that he was a boy!!! Can't wait to see him.

Julie