The Sunday after Thanksgiving I was given a shower for Connor in my hometown of Clifton. It was so wonderful to see so many amazing ladies that I have not seen in quite some time! It was so humbling to be blessed so much by people I have not seen in so long! Thank you all!!!
These are the fabulous women who threw the shower: Brandy, Janie, Laci & Kathy! Kathy was so generous to open up her home to everyone after a holiday! Thank you so much! I appreciate you all more than you will ever know! 
It was so great to get to see Laci, my best friend since 3rd Grade. I actually got to see her two weekends in a row since her sweet daughter, Ellie, had her 1Year Birthday party the weekend before! What a treat!
It was so great to get to see Laci, my best friend since 3rd Grade. I actually got to see her two weekends in a row since her sweet daughter, Ellie, had her 1Year Birthday party the weekend before! What a treat!
The Julie's
My sweet friend Julie drove in all the way from Dallas to come celebrate our little Connor. It was so great to see her and catch up with all that is going on in her life as a newlywed! It was also great to have my Aunt Julie & Ann there as well! It is always wonderful to see them!
It was such a sweet time to see many friends that I have not had the pleasure of seeing in quite some time. This is Lisa Payne, Debbie Spicer, myself, my mom & Laci. 
This is my Mena, Linda Roper & Lola Williams. What a blessing to see all these fabulous women! In the very near future, Linda is going to be flying to see her daughter, Kat, who is having a little girl very soon!
I love this picture! This is Velma White and my Mena. Velma was my Grandma D's (my dad's mom) best friend for, I don't know, 40 years or so. I would have loved to have sat in on the conversations my Mena & Velma had. Velma is such a wonderful woman and she was such a sweet friend to my Grandma! It was such a blessing to see her. She made Connor a sweet blanket that we will cherish!
3 comments:
So much fun! A great time with special friends and my sweet girls! That Connor got some really nice things! Not much longer!
love banty
We have been blessed with the most wonderful friends and family! Connor is coming into a community of friends and family that love and cherish him dearly! It is so amazing to know that he is covered in prayer! I am so excited to be there soon!
Love and prayers,
Lita
Fun and special times !! I wish we lived closer ... I miss spending girl time with you !!! It was great seeing you two weekends in a row ! Connor will be here before we know it !!! I can't wait !!!!!
love ya
laci
Post a Comment