Sunday, November 11, 2007

My First Baby Shower

Tammy, Traci & Terri were responsible for my first baby shower. These three women are all very special to me. Each of these ladies have been amazing encouragers, supporters and friends since I have known them. Tammy is a wonderful mother of three boys. She has been a huge support during the past two years while Rick went through cancer. Tammy has a wonderful way of encouraging just when you need it! Traci is a wonderful mother of two teenage boys. Traci is actually going to be Connor's Nanny. Traci and her husband Tommy have been an amazing support system for Rick and I since we have known them. Terri has one son and one daughter. Terri is also an amazing woman who has the innate ability to know when to encourage! Terri always offers anything she has for you and is always willing to be a listening ear.
I appreciate you three ladies more than you know! Today was a very special day and I truly felt celebrated and loved! Thank you for your encouragement as Rick and I begin this new journey. We love each of you!!!

My sweet mom flew all the way in from California to come to Connor's first baby shower. It is so nice to have my mom here!!! I will post pictures soon of the AMAZING bedding my mom made for Connor. She is so talented and creative!!! Mom, you are very loved and very appreciated! Thanks for spending your weekend with us!!!


For decor, the girls made clothes lines and hung an array of baby stuff on them.

Traci went to Vegas for her 40th birthday and brought Connor back this onesie....too cute!!!







This is a picture of the super cute diaper wreath my friend Traci made for Connor. She worked SO hard on it, and it turned out so well! Thanks Traci!!!

Here are a few pictures of the BEAUTIFUL table the gals put together. And yes, these cakes were as amazing as they look!!!







1 comment:

Nicole kraus said...

What a fabulous shower! I had such a great time and loved being able to see all the sweet things for baby Connor. Love ya girl, and can't wait to meet him!