Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy One Week Birthday Little Man!

I hope you enjoy the many faces of Connor Mc. He already has quite a personality! Oh, how quickly they change!!!
Connor,
You have already blessed our life more than you will ever know. Your sweet faces, coos, and squeaks melt our hearts. You are an amazing gift from our Heavenly Father and we cannot imagine life without you! You are the perfect addition to our family and we are so grateful for you, sweet boy! We look forward to this amazing journey with you! We Love You! Mom & Dad
Jeremiah 29:11












Man, life is rough these days...I need another nap!

5 comments:

Princess Ellie said...

hello sweet boy ! I was so excited to see your new pictures this morning !! You are precious !

love
laci

Unknown said...

I love you Connor!
Lita

TeamRB said...

Sharyn, he is adorable! I am glad you put some new pics up. Connor, are so handsome!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You are a precious little man! Can't wait to meet you!
banty

McElmurry Family said...

We are so glad to have you here in our family Connor. Your cousins look forward to the day when they can rough house with you. Wow another McElmurry boy, is the world ready. :) God has really blessed our families, I'm so glad to have such wonderful brothers, and to be able to go through this wonderful road of parenthood with them and our wonderful sister-in-laws.

Congratulations again. We Love Ya'll.

-Uncle Todd, Aunt Lisa, Cousins Kyler and Shaun Mc.