Over the past two weeks I have met many people. Here are a few pictures of the family I have met so far. I am still looking forward to meeting all of my other family who love me so much!
My Popa Bear
My Sweet Lita
My Aunt Erin (Auntie E)
My Aunt Lisa
My Uncle Todd I also got to meet my cousins Kyler and Shaun, but my mommy didn't get a picture of me with them. I know I will have many fun times with all of my cousins!
Connor looks a little bit like his Uncle Todd in that last picture. I guess all those McElmurry men look related. I sure do miss you all. Have a wonderful weekend! All my love and kisses, Lita
2 comments:
Connor looks a little bit like his Uncle Todd in that last picture. I guess all those McElmurry men look related. I sure do miss you all. Have a wonderful weekend!
All my love and kisses,
Lita
What wonderful family time !! Mr Connor you have so many people who love you so much ! And I am one of them ! I can't wait to hold you !
laci
Post a Comment