Saturday, February 2, 2008

Over Stimulation...Perhaps!?!

This afternoon Connor was very attentive and active, so we decided to have some playtime on his play mat. He played on it very well for almost an hour. (This should make his Popa Bear very happy, since when he was here, he strongly encouraged "playtime" with Connor.)
Connor seemed to love the sounds, colors and all of the hanging toys. He would swat at the toys and constantly rolled from his left side to his right side to see what was all around him. He is now STILL napping after this fun playtime. As a few of the pictures show, he did seem to be a little "over stimulated" at times, but needless to say, he loves his play mat!









3 comments:

Unknown said...

How big your sweet eyes are my Connor! My how you have changed in one week. You look so much older! I miss your sweet kisses and coos! I can't wait to see you. I am so glad you had a good time playing with your mommy and daddy today! I miss you!
All my love and prayers,
Lita

TeamRB said...

Sharyn, he is so precious. I am impressed that he was so interested in his mat at only a couple weeks old. We couldn't get riley to stay awake hardly at all until recently. I am so happy for you guys, thanks for sharing some pictures. It is so impresive to me how quickly they grow and change. Cant wait to see more pictures!
-Rebekah

Anonymous said...

Glad he loves his play mat! It can be very helpful when Mommy needs to do a few things! How precious he is! I just know Lita is wanting to get her hands on him again soon! love banty