Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!



Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!
As you can see, I've become much more attentive and aware over the past 3 1/2 weeks. Don't you love my BIG BLUE EYES!?!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My Connor, what big blue eyes you have. Are you looking at wonderful new sights? You have both your mom and dad's blue eyes! I hope your Valentine's Day was full of wonderful sights and sounds and growing! I love you and miss you my sweet Valentine!Give you mom and dad Valentine kisses for me.
Love and prayers,
Lita

Princess Ellie said...

you are so cute ... and I'm thinking you might look a little like your daddy ...

laci

TeamRB said...

I do love your big blue eyes and your adorable outfit. I hope you had a great first Valentines Day.

Unknown said...

There is some de ja vue going on here. There is a picture of your Uncle Ryan at 4 weeks that looks an awful lot like these pictures. I will find it and show it to you.
I love you,
Lita