Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Thank You Aunt Laci & Banty!!!

Last week I got a fun suprise in the mail! My Aunt Laci & Banty sent me this fun Froggie outfit and blanket. It is super comfortable and quite handsome!!! I must say, I look good in green and blue!!! (these are the words of Connor if you can't tell).

Laci & Banty, thank you both so much for this great outfit and matching blanket. Connor was stylin when he went to the Dr. this week. He has gained 3 oz and is almost back up to his birth weight. He is quite the eater, but he has been slow at packing on the pounds; however, Rick and I are very proud of him for gaining his almost an ounce a day! Way to go Buddy!!!




Enough already, Mom!!!
This picture ended our photo shoot!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so handsome my little man!
You Lita misses you. I miss you so very much. I am proud of you for being such a good eater and gaining wait. You do look mighty fit.
I love you!
Lita

TeamRB said...

I agree, you do look good in the green and blue. I'm glad that he is eating so well, he sure is a cutie!

Princess Ellie said...

I love that outfit on you ! You look so cute ! Can't wait to hold you !

aunt laci

Unknown said...

he actually has fingers! :)

Anonymous said...

Connor you look so cute in your blue and green stripes! Glad the doctor visit went well! Anxious to meet you! love banty

Clay said...

Sharyn-
He's so cute...I just wish we could get all these babies together for a meeting! (well...not like a business meeting...but a baby meeting :)
I was laughing with someone the other day about our old debate days...that's still making me laugh for some reason. You were always so good at that stuff...
You've got a handsome boy - I'm so happy for you ~Kat