Monday, February 25, 2008

Random Recent Pictures

A Picture says a Thousand Words
Faux-Hawk
Play Time
Serious Look

Tummy Time


So Attentive

Sweet Boy

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, my sweet Connor, how you are growing and changing everyday! I miss you and cannot wait to see you. I can see how bright your eyes are and how you look at everything to take it all in.
I love you!
Take good care of your mommy and daddy for me.
God bless my sweet boy,
Lita

Princess Ellie said...

I love the little spiked hair ! So cute ... but my favorite is the sweet picture at the end with his little hands by his face ! So sweet !

laci

Brandy said...

Ok, so he might look a little like his daddy!! :) So cute. The last one is one you will treasure forever! Hope you guys are doing well!

Brandy

Anonymous said...

Love the faux-hawk! How precious you are!

Unknown said...

i wish you had a child with some personality.. geez! ;)

he is absolutely adorable and I can't wait to meet him!