Monday, February 11, 2008

Our First Stroll

Sunday was BEAUTIFUL here in East Texas, so we ventured out and took Connor for his first walk around the neighborhood. Much to my surprise, the ride in his stroller on the bumpy neighborhood roads put him to sleep.





Yes, that is my mom back with us again. Rick came down with Strep this past week, so mom took the opportunity to fly in and help us out. The good thing was, Rick got over the Strep pretty quickly, and mom gave us a few good breaks to get out together! Thanks mom!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cool in your shades!
love banty

Princess Ellie said...

Banty's and Lita's are great huh !?! I'm glad you and Rick got to spend some time together ... and I know Lita enjoyed it !

miss ya
laci

Unknown said...

I can't belive I am back in Cali. My Mr. Commor, your Lita loves you and misses all of you! I am so amaized to see how much you look like your daddy's baby pictures. I can't wait to see you again, you change so very much every day. Take good care of your mommy and daddy! I am praying for you.
Love,
Lita

Princess Ellie said...

Happy Valentines Day !

xoxoxo
laci

Unknown said...

Okay, it was late for me last night when I was typing, so I spelled my only grandson's name wrong. I know it is "CONNOR" I just need to proof read better.
Happy Valentine's Day. Love you all!
Lita

Brandy said...

I love the shades, you look so handsome in them!! Hope you have a great first Valentine's Day!

Brandy