I go back to work on Monday, so we had to get Nanny Traci's house baby ready, which meant buying lots of duplicate toys, playmats, swings (so we kept the new playmat).
My goodness! From that angle you look like your mommy Connor. I think with your face filling out you remind me of some pitures that I have when your mommy was your age. What an amazing God to create people to look like both of their parents. I can't wait to see you in Austin! I love you all, Lita
1 comment:
My goodness! From that angle you look like your mommy Connor. I think with your face filling out you remind me of some pitures that I have when your mommy was your age. What an amazing God to create people to look like both of their parents. I can't wait to see you in Austin!
I love you all,
Lita
Post a Comment